[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] No PP IRT Meeting Next Two Weeks, Data Escrow Materials Attached

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Tue Jun 19 15:34:57 UTC 2018

Hi Darcy and all,

The timeline to public comment at this stage hinges on what issues are identified during the current Legal review (re: GDPR and otherwise) for IRT discussion and feedback.

We are expecting that the Legal review will be complete by the end of June, so we will have a better idea at that point. If few issues are identified, we could be ready to go to comment by the end of July (given that the contract, policy document, applicant guide and de-accreditation process drafts are nearly final). But if the review identifies more significant issues that must be resolved prior to public comment it could be later than that.

Best,
Amy