[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] No PP IRT meeting next week

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Fri Jun 29 11:42:17 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We will not be having a PP IRT meeting next week. Next week, I expect to be able to share an update with you on the Legal review of all of the proposed accreditation program requirements and materials (including a review related to GDPR).

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, and safe travels to those who traveled to ICANN62.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>