[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Ext] Re: Updated PPAA draft and related materials attached for IRT review

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Thu Mar 1 20:49:04 UTC 2018

Sara, Theo, and other registrars in the group—what do you think about Steve’s suggestion?

I know you’ve made (Sara, specifically) a few suggestions for language. These didn’t appear to have broad support on the list, but if the registrars in the group would like to work together to propose one of those formulations for inclusion in the call for comments we can certainly do that.

For reference, the IRT guidelines, which note the relevant processes for raising issues at the Council level, are available here: https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/irt-principles-guidelines-23aug16-en.pdf