[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Discussion items for today's PP IRT face-to-face at ICANN61 (starting in 10 mins)

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Thu Mar 15 19:44:38 UTC 2018

Thanks, everyone, for your continued work on this.

Sara and other registrars in the group, what do you think about the issues/edits raised by Peter and Nick?

I know it had been an incredibly busy week for those of you at ICANN61. It’s not expected that resolution must be reached on this this week. It’s clear that both sides are willing to continue working toward a compromise and hopefully we can pick this up on the list next week and wrap this up in our next meeting.

With respect to the other major topic discussed this week, I’ll get you additional information as soon as I can regarding the fees discussion.

Safe travels to everyone who attended ICANN61!

Best,
Amy

Sent from my iPhone