[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Reminder: IRT feedback requested on proposed LEA Spec edits by EOD Friday, 30 March

DiBiase, Gregory dibiase at amazon.com
Wed Mar 28 16:22:25 UTC 2018

Hi Jen,

ICANN's calculations assumed that each accreditation would cost ICANN the same amount of money (i.e., they would be creating the process anew each time).  A more realistic projection would show the cost to set up the system/process, then the minimal cost of processing each application once the system is in place.

Thanks,
Greg