[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Agenda, materials, poll for tomorrow's PP IRT meeting

Metalitz, Steven met at msk.com
Wed Sep 5 19:03:51 UTC 2018

Amy, can you specify what are the "one or more policy questions" referred to in the survey monkey poll?

You seem to be suggesting there is something in the Whois2 report that identifies these questions.   If so, are we expected to have ingested the 176-page report in time to complete the poll by your Friday deadline?

Steve Metalitz