[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Materials, discussion topics for this week's PP IRT meeting

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Wed Sep 12 13:23:17 UTC 2018

Thanks, Steve, and all.

I'm updating the draft to correct the locations of the comments, and will distribute that before tomorrow's meeting. I'm also adding in all of the comments over the last couple of days on the list (truncating, where appropriate, as the threads have continued).

On your question about a staff proposal on logging-there isn't one at this stage. As background, note the 5 July communication to ICANN org from the EDPB, which references this topic on p. 5, https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/jelinek-to-marby-05jul18-en.pdf

I'm doing everything I can to ensure the IRT's feedback is reviewed by the internal team and responded to as quickly as possible. I'll keep the group up to date on status as I have more information.

Thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Amy