[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] No PP IRT Meeting This Week

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Tue Sep 18 13:24:06 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We will not have a PP IRT meeting this week, as it seems the issues that are currently being discuss can be addressed on the list. If you have any further feedback on these items, please sent it to the list no later than the end of this week.

I should be able to update you on next steps related to your feedback on the data processing-related provisions in the PPAA within the next week. Once we have an approved course of action for these provisions, we will be able to update the contract relatively quickly and move ahead to finalize all of the materials for public comment.

Best,
Amy

Amy E. Bivins
Registrar Services and Engagement Senior Manager
Registrar Services and Industry Relations
Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551
Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104
Email: amy.bivins at icann.org<mailto:amy.bivins at icann.org>
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>