[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Meeting invitation | Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team | Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 14:00 UTC
mcanderson at verisign.com
Thu Nov 18 19:15:26 UTC 2021
Nicely said Lori, I agree. I would like to add my voice to those calling for the meeting on the 25th to be canceled.
From: GNSO-Accuracy-ST <gnso-accuracy-st-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Lori Schulman
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 11:10 AM
To: Stephanie E Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>; gnso-accuracy-st at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Meeting invitation | Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team | Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 14:00 UTC
Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
I agree with Stephanie. I initially had agreed to attend this meeting given the importance of the work and the timeline. However, the more I think about it, I have reversed my decision. We should not be imposing on ICANN staff in this manner and the working group itself is comprised of a significant number of members who celebrate this holiday. We are all exhausted from the pace of this Fall and it's time to take a breath. Even if it's just for a day. Let's be thankful for what we have today and for what we will achieve in the future.
Wishing everyone a day of peace and rest --- wherever you are in the world.
With kind regards,
Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: LSSchulman
lschulman at inta.org, www.inta.org
From: GNSO-Accuracy-ST <gnso-accuracy-st-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Stephanie E Perrin
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 10:44 AM
To: gnso-accuracy-st at icann.org
Subject: Re: [GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Meeting invitation | Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team | Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 14:00 UTC
Given the number of people who will be absent, I do not think it is worthwhile or acceptable to ask staff to work on the holiday. Let's cancel this meeting and make up the time the following week. It will simply be inconclusive, and waste the time of those who do attend.
On 2021-11-18 10:21 a.m., Terri Agnew wrote:
The Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team meeting is scheduled on Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 14:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://icann.zoom.us/j/94504686990?pwd=MWc2eXZENk9yN0RqOUUzaGx2eGV0QT09
For Audio only:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13017158592,,94504686990#,,,,*4631547480# or +13126266799,,94504686990#,,,,*4631547480#
Webinar ID: 945 0468 6990
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/akRu7JTFd [icann.zoom.us]
If this is your first time with Zoom, please take a look here: Welcome to Zoom [gnso.icann.org]
Members, participants, alternates and observers all have different access and participation directions, please read below!
ALL: Before joining the call
1. Please send dial out requests to gnso-secs at icann.org only
2. Please be sure you have read the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior [icann.org]
1. Visit the Wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/3gC7Cg
2. Check your time zone: https://tinyurl.com/zb32mzap
ONLY for Members and Alternates
1. Please join via the above Main Zoom Webinar link and staff will promote you to panelist.
2. Please select Panelists and Attendees, or Everyone, when posting to the chat in order for everyone to see and to be captured afterwards.
3. Alternate replacement confirmations - In order to keep track of alternate replacements, use the google form [forms.gle] to communicate who the alternate is replacing and for which period. This information will be publicly posted so that the Team is aware at any time who is active. Alternate Assignment -wiki page.
Only for Observers:
4. Observers will have ability to view member chat and information shared in the zoom webinar room.
5. Observers will not be able to use chat or raise hands.
GNSO-Accuracy-ST mailing list
GNSO-Accuracy-ST at icann.org
More information about the GNSO-Accuracy-ST