[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Homework - aspirational definition

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Mon Nov 22 20:58:45 UTC 2021

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for this constructive suggestion.  Olga and I are meeting with our ICANN colleagues tomorrow to flesh out the December 2nd agenda. After listening to a couple of previous Zoom recordings over the weekend to make sure I was fully appreciating everyone’s concern, we have been discussing some tweaks to the table.

Given the sensitivity within the group regarding the use of the term “aspirational definition” and how that may distract us from our other goals, I think a Gap Analysis table may be the most prudent way forward.  After consultation with our ICANN colleagues tomorrow we will share an update table to help assist the group with their outstanding work.

Best regards,

Michael