[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Proposed Agenda - Accuracy Scoping Team meeting #7 and #8

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 23 18:15:44 UTC 2021

How many people will NOT be attending the meeting on Nov 25?  I would
like to propose that the meeting be cancelled due to the fact that it is
falling on a major holiday, many groups will not be represented, and
holding a meeting despite these facts will decrease trust in the work
that we are doing together

Kind regards and Happy Thanksgiving to our American members. Especially
staff, if they have to work on the holiday.

Stephanie Perrin