[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Update - Working Accuracy Contractual Construct/ Definition

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Tue Nov 30 18:05:50 UTC 2021

Hi,

The changes were definitely tracked.  I was under the impression that we agreed to those changes. If so, then they should be reinserted as a compromise that we can live with for the purposes of the scoping exercise.  Any binding definitions will be negotiated by the eventual PDP.

With kind regards,

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype:  LSSchulman
lschulman at inta.org<mailto:lschulman at inta.org>, www.inta.org<blocked::http://www.inta.org>