[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Reminder homework assignment & proposed Agenda for Meeting #2 Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Mon Oct 11 12:09:02 UTC 2021

Volker,

Seems like we have our first procedural topic of discussion for tomorrow.  Let’s see what the whole group has to say on this issue, hopefully we can reach a mutual resolution internally within the group. If not we can revert back to the Council to seek clarification/resolution of this issue.

Best regards,

Michael