[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Request

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Tue Oct 19 21:51:17 UTC 2021

Hello All,

I would like to thank our RrSG colleagues for their contribution on a proposed definition of accuracy, and Steve’s contribution that has help tee up some material for our Thursday call.

As I have previously stated I would really value all Working Group members contributing their thoughts via the mailing list or mark-ups on the Google Docs during the week to help tee up discussion points in advance of our weekly calls. I believe this approach is the best way to make most efficient use of our time.

Over the past month I have discussed/reviewed a number of Stakeholder groups statements submitted to Brussels in connection with NIS 2.0. LET ME VERY CLEAR I AM NOT interjecting a substantive discussion of NIS 2.0.  However, I have found these various communications informative to better understand how ICANN’s various stakeholder groups have articulated their version of ICANN’s existing contractual obligations with contracting parties. Therefore, I would respectfully request that these stakeholder groups share these communications via the list to allow us to better understand the respective viewpoints of these groups.

Keep up the constructive dialog and please contribute.

Best regards,

Michael