[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Proposed agenda and documents for ICANN72 meeting on Tuesday 26 October at 17.30 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 25 14:36:09 UTC 2021

Dear All,

As a reminder, the Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team will meet at ICANN72 on Tuesday 26 October at 17.30 UTC (see https://72.schedule.icann.org/meetings/LfJ22fzQsPhhFMPDD for further details). The proposed agenda for this meeting is as follows:

  1.  Welcome & Introduction
  2.  High level overview of workplan
  3.  Open microphone
  4.  Confirm action items & next meeting (Thursday 4 November at 13.00 UTC)

For agenda item #2, we’ll be using the attached working draft. We’ll be sharing a live version during the session, but for your convenience you may also want to have the attached version handy so it may be easier to view.

In addition, the slides that will be used for this session have been posted on the wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/WAZyCg.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika