[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Alt on Nov 11?

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Fri Oct 29 16:01:29 UTC 2021

Hi team,

I will not be available for our Nov. 11 meeting. I understand that we don’t yet have formal approval to allow Alts in this Scoping Team, so I’d like to know if the group would allow me to assign one or if that’s not yet possible.

If it is permitted, then Owen Smigelski will act as my Alt for that meeting. He’s already been observing the team and is up to speed on what’s happening, so he will be well able to contribute meaningfully.

Thank you,

--
Sarah Wyld, CIPP/E

Policy & Privacy Manager