[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Welcome

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Mon Sep 27 17:02:32 UTC 2021

Steve,

Just to add to Marika’s helpful and timely comments.  Our ICANN colleagues have also prepared some excellent preliminary briefing documents that I have been reviewing and which will be shared with the group shortly. We are trying to pace the flow of information, so as to not scare anyone off since we are still waiting for additional volunteers to join.

While SSAC was not included in the preliminary list that I had shared in my Welcome email, I can confirm that it was cited and summarized in Background Briefing Assignment #1, and detailed the three aspects of SAC 058 that you noted, e.g. syntactical validation, operational validation, and identity validation.

To Marika’s point please feel free to edit the document and supplement according.

Best regards,

Michael