[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] [Ext] Re: Survey Homework

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Sep 27 21:11:13 UTC 2021

To avoid further issues, I’ve changed the ‘thank you’ page at the end of the survey to the GNSO home page so for now this should hopefully solve the issue. I suspect that for some reason the ‘thank you’ landing page has cookies enabled (for no good reason) but I will check with IT if that is indeed causing the issue, and if so, how it can be fixed.

Thanks again for flagging.

Marika