[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Thursday's meeting to continue development of details of proposals with those interested

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 19 07:20:46 UTC 2022

Dear All,

Similar to last week’s meeting, coming Thursday’s meeting will be dedicated to working on the details of the different proposals as outlined here (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sScP8MwgDCg4yvFNAYwQVql7DQob60vX/edit?pli=1). Special thanks to Sarah for providing initial responses that the group reviewed and discussed during last week’s meeting. The staff support team has accepted these responses and added in suggestion mode some additional points and questions that were raised during last week’s discussion (see page 12 & 13). If there is anything we missed, or any further input you would like to see considered, please add this to the document in advance of Thursday’s meeting.

For Thursday’s meeting, we’ll start off with proposal E and then circle back to proposal A, and possibly D if a response is received from ICANN org in relation to the questions that the group posed concerning a possible Registrar Audit.

Best regards,

Caitlin, Berry and Marika