[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Fwd: ICANN Compliance data re: whois related complaints

Owen Smigelski owen.smigelski at namecheap.com
Thu Apr 21 20:59:59 UTC 2022

Hi all,

As requested on this morning’s call, I am sharing the data I collected regarding all whois related complaints reported by ICANN Contractual Compliance between 2012 to 2021. Please see the explanation below regarding my analysis and formatting.

There were a total of 242 whois QR complaints (versus 198,688 whois inaccuracy complaints).

The link is shareable and anyone can leave comments if there are any questions (and also happy to answer questions via email or a future meeting).

Regards,

Owen