[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Please review prior to Thursday's meeting -Items flagged for consideration

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Mon Aug 8 12:13:42 UTC 2022

Hi Marika and team,

I’m really not sure I can commit to reviewing and fully considering new ideas by Thursday. We’ve typically had more than just a few days for full group discussion of proposals etc, and I really do want to ensure this one gets appropriate thought as well, despite having just come in.

Thanks,

--
Sarah Wyld, CIPP/E

Policy & Privacy Manager