[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] UDRP review

Scott Austin saustin at vlplawgroup.com
Tue Feb 8 19:19:35 UTC 2022

Roger:
I concur with Steve and believe this is a useful exercise. As one who has been involved in UDRP matters for many years would like among those participating in the small team you mention.

Best regards,
Scott

Please click on a link below to calendar a 15, 30, or 60 minute call with me:
  a 15-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/15min>    a 30-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/30min>    a 60-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/60min>

[cid:image001.png at 01D81CF6.E56ABDA0][IntellectualPropertyLaw 100]    [microbadge[1]] <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33308-fl-scott-austin-1261914.html>
Scott R. Austin | Board Certified Intellectual Property Attorney | VLP Law Group LLP
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301