[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Additional questions for ICANN Org

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Fri Feb 25 17:04:47 UTC 2022

Roger,

My approach has been that any member was free to share his/her questions
either individually or on behalf of their representative stakeholder group
with the Working Group.  My additional recollection based on our discussion
with Brian is that the initial Q&A with ICANN Org was not a point in time
transaction, but an open door for future dialog.

Therefore, I think what you have seen from both myself and Alan is some
proposals to the group to ask some additional questions to ICANN Org. In
fact, this is consistent with what we did the last time. We started with
sharing some questions first via the mailing list and Google Doc before
moving to interactive discussion  during our plenary calls.

Hopefully this clarifies any potential confusion.

Best regards,

Michael