[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Proposed Agenda - Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team meeting #20 on Thursday 3 March at 14.00 UTC

Toba Obaniyi oluwatoba.obaniyi at whogohost.com
Wed Mar 2 14:04:26 UTC 2022

Hello,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this meeting due to another
meeting that I have to be a part of.  My apologies.

Best wishes

Toba Obaniyi • Chief Executive Officer
e: oluwatoba.obaniyi at whogohost.com
p: (+234) 0813 570 5133
c: 3A, Olumuyiwa Street, Omole Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

w: www.whogohost.com
<http://facebook.com/whogohost>  <http://twitter.com/whogohost>
<https://plus.google.com/+WhogohostLtd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/whogohost-limited>
<https://www.instagram.com/whogo.host>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfvfs3-3mmoUythtr7YCaBA>

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 3:18 PM Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Please find below the proposed agenda for the next Registration Data
> Accuracy Scoping Team meeting which is scheduled for Thursday 3 March at
> 14.00 UTC. As a reminder, for those who have not done so yet:
>

>    1. RDA Scoping Team Members to review the definition/document provided
>    by Staff Support (
>    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGdNLjOjhmJnj-iDaGvcVnv1gZ5tQu5C/edit
>     [docs.google.com]
>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/1JGdNLjOjhmJnj-iDaGvcVnv1gZ5tQu5C/edit__;!!PtGJab4!rHCQgMO3mHZp5jGJDCdLMgIzJdXswpnNKR_1rFSAPGucxxtvpNQYODbGLAJg2P5SH2BpNhYdyw$>
>    ), which includes the Rr-provided accuracy definition augmented by the
>    feedback from Contractual Compliance. Groups to include proposed edits or
>    suggestions into the Google Doc by Wednesday, 2 March.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Caitlin, Berry and Marika
>

> *Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team – Meeting #20*
>
> Thursday 3 March at 14.00 UTC
>

>    1. Welcome & Chair Updates (10 minutes)
>       1. ICANN73 Working Session proposed agenda:
>
> ·      Brief overview of background and current status
>
> ·      Continue deliberations (e.g. accuracy working definition, review
> of existing data sources)
>
> ·      Q & A session
>

>    1. Measurement of accuracy (10 minutes)
>       1. Review remaining input received on google doc
>       <https://docs.google.com/document/d/11msexuoqWSUsFj8ZjVvWF-XHpcMJntWH/edit>,
>       see page 25 - How and by whom can it be measured whether current
>       goal(s) of existing accuracy requirements are met?
>       2. Confirm next steps
>

>    1. Accuracy working definition / construct (30 minutes)
>       1. Review input received (see
>       https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGdNLjOjhmJnj-iDaGvcVnv1gZ5tQu5C/edit)
>
>       2. Confirm next steps
>

>    1. Review of existing data sources (30 minutes)
>       1. See compilation
>       <https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/173703498/Gap%20analysis%20-%20data%20sources%20-%2028%20January%202022.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1645104154000&api=v2>
>       developed by Staff Support Team as well as overview of ARS Cycle 6
>       findings
>       <https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/173703498/From%20the%20Phase%202%20Cycle%206%20Report%20-%2024%20Feb%202022.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1646036997957&api=v2>
>       2. Team to consider these existing data sources and role in
>       assessing existing current situation & identifying possible gaps
>       3. Confirm next steps
>

>    1. Additional questions for ICANN Compliance (10 minutes) (see
>    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1arlKdQkbRkE1LuurmDdd-PZP184_AdFm/edit?pli=1)
>
>       1. Introduce questions (Alan, Michael)
>       2. EPDP Team input
>       3. Confirm next steps
>

>    1. Confirm action items & next meeting (ICANN73 - Monday 7 March at
>    16.30 UTC)

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this e-mail from your system.