[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Survey Reminder - Please Complete

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Sat Mar 12 17:11:44 UTC 2022

Hello All,

I want to thank everyone for a constructive meeting last week. In advance
of our meeting on Thursday, I would like to remind everyone to complete the
survey. To date only 7 members including myself. Do not worry Volker, I will
disclose my vote and remove it from the overall tabulations so as to not
influence the final vote. However, consistent with my eat your own dog food
style of leadership, I personally complete every task that I ask the group
to do.

This is where you can go to vote – https://forms.gle/i9JUx45KSRWvktKU6
[forms.gle]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/i9JUx45KSRWvktKU6__;!!PtGJab4!
rQG6Xsn6taQEsnZhno3se_bnN0yrUB9v2iNWReklt7NWvLef8aahfIHz_HmxYSmMDQbB2LAa0A$>
. Please make sure that you are logged into your google account to be able
to participate.

To view the responses, you can go here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1huYshCctSE83LjVhU6MMom7oykT3WMIYLjixanQd1L0
/viewanalytics [docs.google.com]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/1huYshCctSE83LjV
hU6MMom7oykT3WMIYLjixanQd1L0/viewanalytics__;!!PtGJab4!rQG6Xsn6taQEsnZhno3se
_bnN0yrUB9v2iNWReklt7NWvLef8aahfIHz_HmxYSmMDQZ-aLZVTQ$> .

Best regards,

Michael