[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Proposed Agenda - Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team meeting #28 on Thursday 5 May at 14.00 UTC

Toba Obaniyi oluwatoba.obaniyi at whogohost.com
Thu May 5 13:49:57 UTC 2022

Hello,

I have a conflict that I cannot get out of. My apologies.

Best wishes

Toba Obaniyi • Chief Executive Officer
e: oluwatoba.obaniyi at whogohost.com
p: (+234) 0813 570 5133
c: 3A, Olumuyiwa Street, Omole Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

w: www.whogohost.com
<http://facebook.com/whogohost>  <http://twitter.com/whogohost>
<https://plus.google.com/+WhogohostLtd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/whogohost-limited>
<https://www.instagram.com/whogo.host>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfvfs3-3mmoUythtr7YCaBA>

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 2:58 PM Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Please find below the proposed agenda for the next Registration Data
> Accuracy Scoping Team meeting which is scheduled for Thursday 5 May at
> 14.00 UTC. Reminder:
>

>    - Review of the write up for assignments #1 and #2 (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/13sP-2z7rusEYrDyntrgm-tcIavPMJndU/edit
>    [docs.google.com]
>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/13sP-2z7rusEYrDyntrgm-tcIavPMJndU/edit__;!!PtGJab4!pRSG7rM1I5e6aRbDZj8_7D_ksFRsq4-m6v3vPa7duXqFcKZbfvQOKJJggTg8jbwedfnImkmRgw$>)
>    and flag any issues / comments / suggestions you may have (in the form of
>    comments) *by Wednesday 4 May*.
>    - If there are any follow up questions to the responses that were
>    provided by ICANN Compliance (see
>    https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-accuracy-st/2022-April/000398.html)
>    please share these with the list so that these can be considered during the
>    meeting.
>    - Review the updates to the Gap Analysis Proposals (beginning on p. 8
>    of Google Doc) in preparation for this week’s meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sScP8MwgDCg4yvFNAYwQVql7DQob60vX/edit?pli=1
>    [docs.google.com]
>    <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/1sScP8MwgDCg4yvFNAYwQVql7DQob60vX/edit?pli=1__;!!PtGJab4!pRSG7rM1I5e6aRbDZj8_7D_ksFRsq4-m6v3vPa7duXqFcKZbfvQOKJJggTg8jbwedfmibKYc8w$>
>    .
>

> Best regards,
>

> Caitlin, Berry and Marika
>

> *Registration Data Accuracy Scoping Team – Meeting #28*
>
> Thursday 5 May at 14.00 UTC
>

>    1. Welcome & Chair Updates (5 minutes)
>       1. ICANN Compliance team to join meeting on 12 May to discuss
>       Registrar Audit Proposal
>

>    1. Write up for assignments #1 & #2 (see
>    https://docs.google.com/document/d/13sP-2z7rusEYrDyntrgm-tcIavPMJndU/edit)
>    (15 minutes)
>       1. High level overview
>       2. Initial reactions
>       3. Discuss timeline for review and how to deal with placeholders
>       4. Confirm next steps
>

>    1. ICANN org responses to recent set of questions (see
>    https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-accuracy-st/2022-April/000398.html)
>    (15 minutes)
>       1. Reactions / follow up questions
>       2. Confirm next steps
>

> 4.       Overview of progress made on Gap Analysis Data Collection
> Proposals (30 minutes) (see
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sScP8MwgDCg4yvFNAYwQVql7DQob60vX/edit)
>
> a.       High level overview
>
> b.      Initial reactions
>
> c.       Confirm next steps
>

>    1. Confirm action items & next meeting (Thursday 12 May at 14.00 UTC)

disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this e-mail from your system.