[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Proposed Agenda - Registration Data AccuracyScoping Team meeting #29 on Thursday 12 May at 14.00 UTC

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Wed May 11 13:55:04 UTC 2022

Hello Scoping Team,

The CPH reps have now input our comments into the Report for Assignments 1 & 2.

We note that there remain placeholders for both the EDPB input and also the gap analysis brainstorming which resulted in several options for how to assess whether current accuracy requirements are achieved. Will the Scoping Team be able to review an updated version of the report after the yellow-highlighted sections are updated?

Finally, we want to confirm if our understanding that the gap analysis method selection and completion will be conducted by the GNSO Council is correct. If not, how and by whom will that decision be made and work be done?

Thanks,

--
Sarah Wyld, CIPP/E

Policy & Privacy Manager