[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] Reminder - Homework Due on Thursday

Michael Palage michael at palage.com
Tue May 24 23:49:46 UTC 2022

Hello All,

The use of the High Important “Red Flag”” associated with this email was intention so hopefully everyone will not only read this message, but more importantly take the necessary actions to come prepared for Thursday’s plenary meeting.

I believe the Accuracy Scoping Team is being presented with a unique opportunity to provide feedback to ICANN Org prior to its outreach to the European Commission and engagement with the European Data Protection Board. I would encourage every member to engage with their respective stakeholder groups to ensure that we are able to provide ICANN with constructive feedback.

If we succeed in helping ICANN Org obtain actionable guidance from the European Data Protection Board, this will be key to the future success of this group in connection with Assignments 3 and 4.

Best regards,

Michael