[GNSO-Accuracy-ST] FW: [council] FW: [Ext] Registration AccuracyData Scoping Team Request [ ref:_00D1aY7OU._5001P1VAdzl:ref ]

Brian Gutterman brian.gutterman at icann.org
Tue Mar 21 21:36:32 UTC 2023

Hi Sarah, all,

Sorry for the delayed response and hope everyone who traveled to Cancun got home safely and has gotten some R&R.

The DPIAs will not be shared in their entirety. This is because the full DPIAs for Scenarios 2 and 3 (and DPIAs in general) contain confidential business information, internal policies and procedures of ICANN org, as well as information that is protected by attorney-work product privilege. However, ICANN org is committed to being accountable and transparent about its data processing activities and the measures taken to protect personal data, and may provide additional information about Scenarios 2 and 3 and the related personal data processing in the form of a summary of the DPIA or by addressing specific questions that are asked.

Hope this is helpful.

Best,
Brian