[Gnso-bylaws-dt] For your review - updated staff report addressing outstanding items

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon May 29 20:46:05 UTC 2017

Thanks, Marika.

From: <gnso-bylaws-dt-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-bylaws-dt-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>>
Date: Monday, May 29, 2017 at 4:31 PM
To: "gnso-bylaws-dt at icann.org<mailto:gnso-bylaws-dt at icann.org>" <gnso-bylaws-dt at icann.org<mailto:gnso-bylaws-dt at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Gnso-bylaws-dt] For your review - updated staff report addressing outstanding items

Dear DT Members,

Not having seen any comments, we’ll assume your support for now and we will go ahead with the preparation of the revised GNSO Operating Procedures and ICANN Bylaws which are to be published for public comment hopefully prior to ICANN59. We’ll notify the DT when the public comment forum is open.

Best regards,

Marika