[Gnso-bylaws-dt] FINAL: Guidelines & Motion Template for Section 1.3 Approval Action Community Forum

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 08:15:54 UTC 2019

Brilliant, Ariel and Julie, thank you!

DT members- if you haven't checked out the fabulous Depository that Julie
and Ariel have built on our wiki, I encourage you to do so! If nothing
else, it should feel good to see in plain evidence that so much has been
accomplished by our small but effective team in a relatively short period
of time.

Speaking of.... a cleaned-up Google doc for 2.2 and 2.3 is soon on its way
to your inbox. Ariel and Julie and I have made edits to capture our
discussion this week, and I have ruthlessly gone through the document again
to identify a few more oddities. Once the resolved messy bits are cleaned
up, Ariel and/or Julie will re-send the link to you to put it at the top of
your inbox. It will then be absolutely crucial that you take some time with
a good, strong cup of tea, coffee, or other fortifying beverage of choice
to read this one as carefully as possible.

Very best wishes to you all for a happy weekend (it's pouring rain here and
4 deg C/39deg F here - not so inspiring, but supposedly spring is coming),

Heather