[Gnso-bylaws-dt] FW: [cctldcommunity] Rejection Action: Five-Year Strategic Plan FY21-25 approved by the Board

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Wed Jul 3 12:22:02 UTC 2019

Dear Heather and fellow Drafting-Team members:

As you know, I also participate in the ccNSO.

It seems useful to forward a ccNSO email-notice (below) relative to an open period for possible rejection action. This may help inform our discussions.

Best regards to all,

David

David McAuley

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154