[Gnso-bylaws-dt] [Ext] Re: Joint GRC/DT Meeting re: ccNSO GRC questions re: consulting on Special IFRs

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Jul 8 13:12:13 UTC 2019

Dear Wolf-Ulrich and all,

The meeting has been scheduled for Monday, 15 July at 12:00 UTC and I have separately sent the invite to the DT list.  However, Please also see the details below.

Kind regards,
Julie

Topic: Guidelines Review Committee
Time: July 15, 2019 12:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/vKejBg (recording and background material will be posted here as it becomes available)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://icann.zoom.us/j/796938969

Meeting ID: 796-938-969