[Gnso-bylaws-dt] REVISED FOR REVIEW: Guidelines for How to Use the GNSO Input Process for a Special IFR 30 May 2019

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu May 30 21:22:58 UTC 2019

Dear DT members,

Per action item 2(a) below from the from the meeting on 30 May, please review the revised Guidelines for How to Use the GNSO Input Process for a Special IFR at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNXALBljWRf6rJcOqSCLoOo_4Axe188Mp5JWxnfb_lI/edit?usp=sharing [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1uNXALBljWRf6rJcOqSCLoOo-5F4Axe188Mp5JWxnfb-5FlI_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=adDIs0WEx_lLwFfrsdovxTYY8GkRHo5ibc8SR3Npdh8&m=2gE1IC1-uuLuj7fL2MKh5WHqRg7yH5-ipPI8ZP_XMLc&s=mRSXoOfi9z61jPBZT-_zCMx2x5JinCtKfj0Hsr_veqg&e=>  In particular, please see the suggested changes in section 4.5 GIP Outcomes and Processes, on page 3 of the document.

 The document will be on the agenda for the next meeting on Wednesday, 12 June at 21:00 UTC.  In the meantime, DT members are encouraged to make suggested edits and comments in the Google document.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Kind regards,
Julie
Julie Hedlund, Policy Director