[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Revised Timeline/Work Plan - Call for Objection by Wed

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri May 31 14:56:40 UTC 2019

Dear DT members,

Per action item from the past Wednesday’ meeting, staff worked with Heather to update the timeline/work plan for the remaining work of the DT. Please review the google doc here (suggested changes in redline): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yeydtqli8UWOrrvChIf9EMprGxo0pOr5lcadM-n0PnY/edit?usp=sharing

As suggested by Heather, the revised work plan is more conservative than the previous version, leaving sufficient time to address each item. By overestimating our time than underestimating it, we would avoid revising the workplan yet again.

If you have any objection to/comment for the revised timeline/work plan, please be so kind send to the list by COB Wednesday, 5 June. Thank you for your review!

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Best Regards,
Julie & Ariel