[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Update to SOI

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 23:19:01 UTC 2019

Dear DT colleagues,

For the completeness of our DT records, I would like to disclose that I
have updated my SOI to reflect that I have been elected President of the
Intellectual Property Constituency. Per the unique features of the IPC's
Bylaws, I will commence in the role on 1 December, at which point I expect
our substantive work will be done and behind us. Nevertheless, I believe
it's good practice to be fully transparent and accountable about leadership
roles. If you have any concerns (including for my sanity in the year
ahead!), please don't hesitate to let me know.

Very best wishes,

Heather