[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Update to SOI

Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Oct 10 08:25:40 UTC 2019

Dear Mrs. President-elect,

I'm happy to read this as I'm sure it will bring fresh impetus to the
CSG arena as well.

The ISPCP constituency held elections already in Marrakech for several
positions with the following result

-ISPCP Chair: Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
-ISPCP Vice Chair: Jennifer Taylor
-NomCom appointee: Marie-Noémie Marques
-ISPCP Exec member: Christian Dawson
-GNSO Councillor: Osvaldo Novoa

All elected colleagues shall assume position at the end of the ICANN66
meeting.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich