[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Final Call: Guidelines for Joint Consultation on Initiation of a Special IFR

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Oct 23 02:40:46 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Following the meeting with the ccNSO GRC on Monday, staff have resolved the edits and comments on the Guidelines for Joint Consultation on Initiation of a Special IFR: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NnaaoWKJWUu0Cw3pphuvT0wycmMIXhQmYyy0daPmnbI/edit?usp=sharing.

There have been no substantive changes on this document, so please provide your final review by COB Friday, 25 October. The aim is to incorporate this document in the whole package of guidelines for the GNSO Council to adopt at ICANN66.

In addition, staff are in process revising the GNSO internal guidelines for Section 18.12, as we have realized that the GIP may be an ‘overkill’ in the process and has been overtaken by events. More details will be provided when we circulate the revised guidelines tomorrow.

Thank you!
Ariel