[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Director removal timeline-block comment

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:44:06 UTC 2019

Dear David, Wolf-Ulrich, all,

I can definitely see David's point here. I have added some explanatory
language in parentheses in the document: (Note: Annex D, Section 3.1(d)(i)
of the ICANN Bylaws requires that the Supported Petition be submitted
within 24 hours of receipt. Day 29 is thus the absolute latest for
submission, but if a Supported Petition is received prior to Day 28, it
must be submitted within 24 hours of the date of receipt.)

Will this work?

Best wishes,

Heather