[GNSO-CCOICI] Reminder - deadline for input is today - Monday 29 November

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:47:58 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I trust you are all doing well and that those of you celebrating
Thanksgiving had a nice holiday.

Thanks Marika for the reminder!

If you did not yet, please complete the assignments below by today *Monday
29 November.*

Your input is key to delivering on the tasks that have been assigned by the
Council to the CCOICI.

Many thanks and regards.

Olga