[GNSO-CCOICI] **CANCELLATION** Meeting Invitation | CCOICI Meeting | Wednesday, 13 October 2021 at 13:00 UTC

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:22:41 UTC 2021

Dear Marika, dear colleagues,

Marika many thanks for the email.

Due to urgent family issues I must attend, I am not able to chair this call
today.

As Marika rightly pointed out, if you were not able to complete the survey,
please take a moment and complete it. Your answers will be of much help in
the next step of our work related with Working Groups evaluations.

My apologies again for this inconvenience.

Best regards
Olga