[GNSO-CCOICI] FRIENDLY REMINDER - For your review by Tuesday 21 September - Task Force Assignment Form

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 06:05:25 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I trust you are doing well.

Thanks Marika and Julie for updating the Task Force assignment form with
comments made during the last call. Also many thanks for preparing the
notes of the meeting last week (see below).

For those of you who did not attend the call, please take a look at notes
of the meeting and at the document in the google doc, add your comments /
editions if needed or express your agreement.

Your participation in the preparation of this document is very important.

I wish you a good week!

Best regards

Olga
Chair CCOICI