[GNSO-CCOICI] Proposed Agenda - CCOICI Meeting of Wednesday 27 April at 12.00 UTC

Antonia Chu antonia.cn at alibaba-inc.com
Wed Apr 27 10:18:03 UTC 2022

Hi All
Please accept my apology for the meeting today due to schedule conflict. I will catch up with the recording later.

Kindly yours,
Antonia Chu

From:Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Send Time:2022年4月26日(星期二) 20:35
To:gnso-ccoici at icann.org <gnso-ccoici at icann.org>
Subject:[GNSO-CCOICI] Proposed Agenda - CCOICI Meeting of Wednesday 27 April at 12.00 UTC

Dear All,

Hereby the proposed agenda for the next CCOICI meeting which is scheduled for Wednesday 27 April at 12.00 UTC.

Proposed Agenda – CCOICI Meeting on Wednesday 27 April at 12.00 UTC

Welcome
Results of ranking of recs 1, 2.3 and 3 have been communicated to the CCG
Status update provided to the GNSO Council
Work plan status:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h38SgFeOdwumE7fUjLu4mB0CcXnwoncUpICqp_qINnk/edit#gid=0
Review status designations:
Overview of status designations
CCOICI feedback / questions
Continue review of diversity recommendations (see  https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wVZSfLAigSLoHFO87Lio7yEm73H7CXj/edit)
Confirm next steps & next meeting (Wednesday 11 May at 12.00 UTC)

Best regards,

Ariel, Julie and Marika