[GNSO-CCOICI] For your review - WS2 Assignment Background Briefing

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Mar 25 16:13:29 UTC 2022

Dear All,

In preparation for Wednesday’s meeting, please find hereby the WS2 Assignment background briefing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zuQVN4zbz4zBYlZM4Mtfac7lj2j2dlna/edit. We would like to do a walk-through of this document during the upcoming meeting, but of course if you already have an opportunity to review some of the information in advance, that may be helpful.

Best regards,

Ariel, Julie and Marika