[GNSO-CCOICI] [Ext] Re: question about hotel

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Fri Sep 2 20:15:39 UTC 2022

Hi all,

For those who are funded travelers, in your email re: travel funding confirmation. Scroll towards bottom / hotel arrangements section "ICANN will make your hotel reservation for your approved arrival and departure dates. You will receive your hotel confirmation one to two weeks before your arrival."

Your hotel email confirmation should be coming soon.

Have a lovely weekend!

Terri