[GNSO-CCOICI] REMINDER | Meeting Invitation | CCOICI Meeting | Thursday, 25 May 2023 at 12:00 UTC

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 11:45:50 UTC 2023

Dear all, Please apologize me, I tried to join in me but the WiFi isn't working good for today. I was trying to joining from my mobile and it couldn't make it.
Best Regards,

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 5:46, Susan Payne<susan.payne at comlaude.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
GNSO-CCOICI mailing list