[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final version and call for consensus

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Jun 10 12:56:18 UTC 2015

Dear working group members,

As co-chairs of the Translation and Transliteration Working Group, Chris Dillon and I have reached the following conclusions:
1.       All public comments have been reviewed and discussed by the WG and a number of amendments were made to the Initial Report - as agreed to by members of the Working Group.
2.       There have been no objections to the Final Report communicated on the WG list it was first sent to the WG on 5 June 2015 at 06:50 UTC with a final response deadline of Tuesday 9 June 23:59 UTC.
3.       Therefore, we determine that the Working Group has reached full consensus on the Final Report as attached in clean and redline versions, noting that the redline version highlights all edits made to the Initial Report that was published for public comment in December 2015.

All WG participants have until 12:00 UTC (noon) on Thursday 11 June 2015 to object to the ‘full consensus’ call by the co-chairs.  If anyone objects, please explain your reasons.  If no one objects in the allotted time, the report will be sent by our Council Liaison to the GNSO Council for their action along with a draft motion for its approval.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick at npoc.org
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32