[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final version and call for consensus

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 15:31:22 UTC 2015

Dear Justine and colleagues,

I should have mentioned earlier, as Lars email’d, please raise any request for deadline extension as soon as possible.

Justine - Many thanks for your painstaking proofreading. I am happy to adopt all your edits with the one exception of “losslessly” which is supposed to mean “without loss (of information etc.)”, not “loosely”. There will be one last version with proofreading edits made.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>