[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final Report

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 16 07:38:31 UTC 2015

Dear Julie,

Thank you for your good wishes. It was a real pleasure to work with you and the other colleagues on the T&T.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>