[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] GNSO Council passes Final Report

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 09:17:24 UTC 2015

Dear Wanawit,

I’m sure I speak for the whole WG when I say I wish you well in this endeavour. I am really glad that T&T has been of help. Many of us are keen to build on the work.

Ever since my part time job year ago teaching the monks English at a Thai monastery (in Wimbledon!, near the tennis courts) I have wanted to visit Thailand and so I would not need much persuasion to come to a conference.

With all best wishes,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>